- Standard / Permanent
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
Non-Performing Loans Relationship Manager
We are BNP Paribas Personal Finance
BNP Paribas Personal Finance are operating in more than 30 countries worldwide, with 19,500 employees and approximately 27 million customers. In the Nordics, the BNP Paribas Personal Finance Group has operations in Denmark, Sweden and Norway with more than 300 employees. BNP Personal finance is under the brand SevenDay Bank in Sweden and under Express Bank in Denmark and Norway.
We are a community of people, who are passionate about customer experience. Our mission is to contribute to a responsible and sustainable economy by financing and advising clients. We are specialists in private loans without security, payment solutions, and attractive savings. Our business concept is to offer simple, affordable and accessible savings and credit products to our customers. For more information, see bnpparibas-pf.se and sevenday.se.
To further strengthen our Nordic Collection & Recovery department, we are searching for a Non-Performing Loans (NPL) Relationship Manager. The role will report to the Nordic NPL Relationship Manager.
About the Nordic Recovery & NPL management department
Our Nordic Recovery & NPL management department is a small team that consist of three people working in both Denmark and Sweden. The team have the main goal to ensure the best possible NPL- and Recovery strategy within our working frames, for both the customer and the bank.
The NPL Relationship Manager will be responsible for the relationship and professional cooperation with our outsourcing partners in the area – to be the manager for a high quality collaboration and live up to the key values of BNP Paribas Personal Finance. You will be part of the strategy and financial planning of Asset Sales and you will play a central role in different Sales projects. There will be no people management responsibility with this position.
- Lead NPL sale processes
- Project lead / work with projects to optimize maximum value for the company
- Quality management
- Contract and information management
- Intermediaries for the professional and hierarchical exchange
- Documentation and measurement of the agreed performance features
- Manage Asset Sales
- Analysis of performance features
- Mediation and escalation incl. incidents management
- Identification of improvement potentials
- Initialization and accompanying of optimization activities
- Synergy effects, benchmarking and market analysis
- Implementation of regular controls
You have a strong professional profile, with many years of experience from the financial sector and the Collection/Recovery area. Preferably, you also have experience from a similar role. You are business-oriented and a positive person with good communicative skills.
In addition to this, you:
- Speak and understand Danish on a native level
- Speak and understand English on a fluent level
- Are precise and concise in one’s writing
- Can adapt your communication and attitude to the people you are speaking and writing to
- Seek first time resolution whenever possible
- Have good data understanding and analysing skills
What do we offer?
At BNP Paribas Personal Finance you have the space to be yourself, you are valued for who you are and recognized for what you deliver. When you work with us, you become part of an international environment and get access to worldwide mobility between jobs, countries and functionalities. The office is located in Høje Taastrup close to public transport not fare from Copenhagen.
We are constantly working on improvements and the staff is our most important asset. Regardless of how well you feel at work, we think it is important that there is a balance between work and free time. We work continuously with well-being and health and in addition to the monthly salary, we have several other benefits such as wellness- and lunch allowances.
Does this match your profile and expectations?
Then do not hesitate and apply now, or spread the word to people who might be the right match.
The last day to apply is 23 FEB 2024. If you have any questions about the role, you are welcome to contact Sara Kieffer at email@example.com