- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
We are strengthening our Nordic Transformation & Project Office department with this brand-new position.
Are you passionate about creating an environment of trust and inspiring people to perform their best as a team? And do you want to help bring business and technology closer together to create value for BNP Paribas Personal Finance?
Then it is probably you that we are looking for. Come join us and help build a thriving organization!
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is in the midst of an unprecedented digital transformation in the growth of our businesses, rethinking the way we engage with our customers and partners, and how we operate in the Nordic region.
About us A culture where we develop trust, foster innovation, strengthen collaboration and give meaning to collective goals.
The Transformation & Project Office is at center stage in ensuring that we deliver value for our business and our customers and in ensuring that we stay true to our vision and transformation. You will join a very dedicated team of Project Managers in our Nordic Transformation & Project Office. Our focus is to support BNP Paribas Personal Finance Nordics in delivering strategic and tactical initiatives. We are the team that drives transformational changes and will help establish the deep, institutional agile capability required to meet the needs of tomorrow.
You will get some great colleagues, who are devoted to making the changes happen and who help and learn from each other to secure continuous improvement and growth as individuals and as a team.
You will be part of a mature team of top professionals who implement BNP Paribas Personal Finance’s Nordic ambitions. You will get a large personal responsibility and wide opportunities for making a great impact, as well as for learning and growing your own knowledge.
About the job Your impact as an Agile Project Manager
- You will work with teams modernizing and launching new products, processes, technologies, and services to improve customer experience, increase business and optimize operational efficiency. Together with the business owner and the people manager, you will lead the project team on a day-to-day basis. Your first task will be to ramp up the project team and shape value-adding dialogues with business- and IT-management, product owners, business developers, and stakeholders across our organization.
- With strong focus on operational efficiency and high performance, you lead people in the BNP Paribas Personal Finance Nordics organization by good example, inspiring and providing insights in how to rethink how we work, and how to build and grow a thriving agile organization.
- You train and coach business owners, scrum masters and leaders, and guide them on Lean and Agile methods. You take responsibility and drive plannings, and you implement cadenced execution. As a servant leader, you have a passion for helping teams and the organization collaborate and advance.
- You are the bridge to business management and a trusted partner in difficult dialogues and scoping discussions. Transparency from top to bottom and vice versa is an important part of your ways of working.
What we expect from our new awesome colleague
- We are open to different backgrounds. You may have experience as a Release Train Engineer, Project / Program Manager, Scrum Master, Agile Coach or similar. The most important is to have knowledge of and solid hands-on experience with traditional project management and agile delivery methods, combined with a passion for creating an environment of trust and collaboration, as well as a deep understanding of what an agile organizational journey entails. You thrive in a dynamic and ever-changing environment of an international organization, and you have probably worked in several smaller or larger agile set-ups.
- We imagine that you are a great facilitator and a strong communicator across and at all levels in the organization for various levels of skills and seniority. You are well-organized, innovative, speak your mind, can determine independently what needs to be done and most importantly are able to steer through uncertainty.
- As a person you are genuinely interested in helping the organization and other people succeed. You appreciate and generate an open feedback culture, and you value a humorous tone among your colleagues.
- BNP Paribas Personal Finance Nordics has teams in several countries, so a natural curiosity and understanding for cultural differences is expected to succeed in the role. You communicate clearly in English. Speaking a Scandinavian language (Danish, Swedish or Norwegian) would be a plus however it is not a requirement.
We expect a lot from our new colleague and in return, you will get to work with awesome people in a great company, on fun, inspiring and ambitious agile initiatives.
Our company was established in 1987 in Denmark, expanded to Norway in 2008, and partnered up with the Swedish SevenDay in 2017. Today we are more than 300 dedicated people working from locations in Kista, Oslo and Taastrup – with a great spirit and big ambitions.
Our parent company BNP Paribas Personal Finance is a fully owned subsidiary in the BNP Paribas Group, employs 19,500 people, and serves 25 million clients across 31 countries. Personal Finance is number 1 in Europe for internet loans with 27 million clients.
Can you recognize yourself in the above?
Then we are looking forward to you getting in touch!
Send your application as soon as possible and no later than December 16, as we will be conducting interviews continuously.
If you have any questions to the role, you are welcome to contact:
Hadi M’Barek (Head of Transformation & Project Office) at +45 25501521 or email@example.com